The 310 shake is different; it has a trade marketed Tri-plex protein profile. Their goal is to offer the best weight loss shakes in the market. Their technique to live up to their goal is to distribute a product that has few fillers, no soy protein, and no chemical additives and ingredients. So far everything sounds fair and good but let’s look into more detail:
According to 310 shake reviews, the 310 weight loss shakes have only 90 calories and is absolutely fat free.
Proportion of nutrients
One scoop (24.5g) of a 310 shake contains 15g of protein (which equals an impressive 61.2% of total weight – the most we’ve seen yet).
That same amount contains 0g of total fat and only 8g of total carbohydrates (5g dietary fiber; <1g sugars).
Other nutrients include:
- Cholesterol: <5mg
- Sodium: 125mg
- Potassium: 25mg
What vitamins and minerals do the 310 weight loss shakes contain?
310 Shakes contain 16 different vitamins and minerals:
- Vitamin A: Aids in improving eyesight and healthier skin
- Calcium: Improves nerve communication and strengthens bones
- Vitamin D: Supports bone health and lowers risk of heart disease
- Vitamin B: Supports nerve cell and muscle function.
- Niacin: Helps lower levels of bad cholesterol and increase good cholesterol
- Folate: Regulates brain function and helps improve mood
- Biotin: Promotes healthy skin and nails
- Phosphorous: Increases bones strength and promotes muscle growth
- Magnesium: Supports healthy heart and kidneys
- Vitamin C: Strengthens your immune system and fights illness
- Iron: Promotes healthy blood and increases energy
- Vitamin E: Protects both the liver and the brain
- Riboflavin: Increases the body’s ability to burn fat
- Vitamin B6: Crucial for synthesizing protein in the body
- Vitamin B12: Promotes red blood cell production
- Pantothenic Acid: Important for turning food into energy
What flavors are available?
310 Weight Loss Shakes are currently offered in four different flavors: Vanilla, Chocolate, Strawberry, Mocha, Vegan Chocolate and Salted Caramel.
The 310 shakes used to taste great but about a year ago they changed the formula which also affected the taste. Even though they now comprise of fewer calories and are more nutritious they taste awful said one consumer.
What is the consistency like?
Even though it doesn’t taste very pleasant the 310 weight loss shakes have great thick consistency. It can be mixed with any fruit, vegetable or any type of milk. Adding these doesn’t completely change the unpleasant taste but it does make a big difference.
What does it do to suppress hunger?
This is one criteria where the 310 shakes win, Tri-plex protein profile to maximize the effectiveness of its protein and, more importantly, curb hunger for a substantial period of time.
This protein profile includes the following:
- The Proteins:
- Whey Protein Isolate. Works fast and has the least amount of carbs and lactose.
- Whey Protein Concentrate. Hosts the most amino acids (very important) and is easily absorbed by the body.
- Milk Protein Concentrate. Slow-acting protein that sustains the amino acid levels introduced by whey protein concentrates.
- Pea Protein: Pea protein stalls the process of ghrelin, a hormone that essentially tells your brain it’s time to eat. This alone is a feature that’s unique to 310 shakes.
- Fibersol 2: A clinically tested prebiotic soluble fiber that counteracts the signals to your brain that tell you you’re hungry.
These weight loss shakes are easy on the stomach and can curb hunger for 3-4 hours.
310 Shakes Reviews
Weight loss results are of the utmost concern when it comes to meal replacement shakes, but there’s another important factor we’d like to point out first… one that’s unique to 310 Shakes.
There have been several reports of increased energy after consuming a 310 shake. But it gets even better…
One consumer reported that their mom had low protein levels, and after one month of taking 310, her protein had shot up by five points. And it also helped the consumer drop 12 pounds in six weeks.
Pros and Cons
- Has 0% fat or sugar
- Best for curbing hunger
- High protein content compared to most shakes
- Astonishingly low calories
- New recipe taste unpleasant
We recommend buying 310 Shakes from 310 official product page.
The total for one bag (28 servings) = $68.00
Standard Shipping will cost $7.99
(Have the option for Three-Day Rush Delivery @ $14.99)